Top 10 most delicious and healthy ingredients
Overly processed foods do not compare to the taste of preventive and healthy natural food properties, but which foods are most beneficial and why are they? Here we present a ranking of the top 10 most delicious and healthy ingredients:
1. Garlic: It is used as a home remedy to clean wounds and cure skin diseases. Doctors also say that garlic cloves lower triglycerides, cholesterol, blood pressure, joint pain, diarrhea and the risk of blood clotting.
2. Yogurt: Besides eliminating bacteria from the intestinal flora cleans the body which stimulates the immune system. A diet based on yogurt protects you from allergies, hay fever, stomach infections, colds, and diarrhea.
3. Tea: Very few human beings do not like to take a warm cup of tea. It is best to relax, concentrate, to talk and pass the cold weather. Green tea prevents cancer, ulcers, is antibacterial and even serves to lose weight. In addition to black tea, it helps the blood pressure and reduces fat throughout the body especially in the arteries where fat is most dangerous. Although it is said that this is false, black and green tea helps improve bone density.
4. Sweet Potato: These tubers are very healthy as they have many vitamins, beta carotene, antioxidants and are high in fibers & minerals.
5. Fish: The most recommended swimmers for the table are salmon, mackerel, sardines, tuna and herring. These fishes will help your heart grow stronger.
6. Onion: It makes you cry, but it is particularly rich in antioxidants and has anti-cancer properties.
7. Broccoli: Many vitamins and minerals such as iron and calcium make the broccoli one of the top 10 most delicious and healthy ingredients. This green food has Indol-3 which helps to prevent herpes and ulcers.
8. Beans: Beans have a high fiber and protein content, are low in fat and are cholesterol-free.
9. Honey: From prehistoric times, humans collect honey to eat. It is sweet nectar, rich in nutrients, minerals and vitamins. It inhibits tumor growth and helps relieve colitis. It also helps wounds and skin burns too.
10. Blueberries: These fine and delicious bluish and purple fruits were used in the past as makeup and to dye clothes. Today, they are fruits that are widely used in fine dining dishes and are known for their many curative properties.